https://www.thecardgallery.co.uk/wedding-place-cards-cream-roses?___store=thecardgallery4702Cream Roses - Wedding Place Cards https://www.thecardgallery.co.uk/media/catalog/product/w/e/wedding-w-cream-roses-personalised-place-cards-new-600.jpg0.60GBPInStock/Wedding/Wedding Place Cards.0.602014-11-26
We've saved your design in at the link below, keep this safe:
The design has been emailed to you.
Editing the text
1. To change the wording, first click on the text to edit on the main image (you will see a box appear around the text), then type your new wording into the edit/transform box on the right – your wording on the main image will change accordingly.
2. To add an extra text box, first click the green ‘add text’ button underneath the main image, a box will appear, enter your wording into this and click ‘+add text’ – your text will appear on the main image, simply click and drag on the text box to move your wording into place.
3. To change the font style, first click on the text to edit on the main image, then select your preferred font from the drop down box on the right.
4. To change the font size or to bolden, italic or underline your wording, first click on the text to edit on the main image and then select the desired options from the right hand panel. Please note that you cannot make part of the text different, if you wish to put the name in a different font and colour for example then a new text box will need to be created (see step 2).
5. To change the font colour, first click on the text to edit on the main image, then select your preferred colour from the colour palette.
Now your invitation is complete and you have double checked your wording for errors and spelling mistakes, you can click either ‘save’ or ‘add to basket’. Clicking ‘save’ will allow you to come back to your personalised invitation at a later date. Simply enter your email address and a link will be sent with instructions on how to access your artwork and place an order.
Clicking ‘add to basket’ will add your invitation to basket where you will be able to input the quantity required. If you need to go back to your artwork, simply click on the product name. This will take you back to the product, click ‘customize it!’ to take you back into your saved design.